We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our creamy homemade Italian-style Alfredo sauce tossed with linguine pasta tastes like a trip to Italy right in your own kitchen. Nothing in a bottle compares to this easy sauce!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and saute 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in cream, 1/2 cup broth and basil. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil; remove from heat.
- Add pasta and remaining 1/2 cup broth. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper to taste, serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 599
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46g 71 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 141 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 15g 30 %
- Cholesterol 154mg 51 %
- Sodium 576mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.