Shrimp Scampi Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wouldn't it be nice to serve up a big platter of shrimp scampi to your party guests? Sure, it would, but the price wouldn't be so nice, so we came up with this less-expensive Shrimp Scampi Pasta Salad that has a great "pricey" taste!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta rings or small shells
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
What to Do
- Cook the ring pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; blend until smooth.
- Add the pasta and shrimp to the mayonnaise mixture and toss to blend. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Check out more of our favorite seafood dishes in our collection of 22 Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 301
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 16g 31 %
- Cholesterol 109mg 36 %
- Sodium 1,042mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.