Cinnamon Sugar Danish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Danish
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Need an easy pastry recipe that will be a hit for any occasion? That's what you get with our Cinnamon Sugar Danish! This creamy dessert recipe uses easy to work with ingredients, and that classic cinnamon taste, to make a pastry perfect for any potluck, brunch, or dessert. One bite is all it takes!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Flour for dusting
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Open the package of crescent rolls, but don’t unroll it. Using a sharp knife, cut into 8 even slices (like you would if you were making slice ‘n’ bake cookies). Lay each slice on baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each slice. Use the bottom of a drinking glass to flatten. Lightly dust with flour and using your fingers, build up the edges slightly. (The center of each danish should be flattened slightly, so that each one looks like a shallow bowl.)
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and granulated sugar; mix until smooth. Evenly dollop mixture into the center of each danish. In a small bowl, combine coarse sugar and cinnamon; mix well. Sprinkle sugar mixture evenly over cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Remove to a rack to cool slightly, and enjoy.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
More easy dessert recipes are on the way!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.