Cheese Danish Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our four ingredient easy baking recipe for Cheese Danish Cups makes shortcut work out of this bakery-style favorite. These bite-size homemade treats are super with a pot of coffee.
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit in half by gently pulling apart. Place each biscuit half in a muffin cup and press against bottom and sides to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, and sugar until smooth. Evenly spoon into crusts.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Enjoy these with steaming mugs of our easy Italian coffee.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.