Cheese Danish Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our four ingredient easy baking recipe for Cheese Danish Cups makes shortcut work out of this bakery-style favorite. These bite-size homemade treats are super with a pot of coffee.
What You'll Need
- 1 (17.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit in half by gently pulling apart. Place each biscuit half in a muffin cup and press against bottom and sides to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, and sugar until smooth. Evenly spoon into crusts.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Enjoy these with steaming mugs of our easy Italian coffee.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.