Mini Fruit Pockets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No matter where you fall on the political spectrum, there's one thing everyone can agree on: these Mini Fruit Pockets are a patriotic delight, that will make you vote yes! As we're getting ready for election day, remember that no matter who you're voting for, there's always time to get behind good flavor. And that's exactly what you'll find with these flaky, fruit-filled, and frosting-glazed pastries.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package rolled refrigerated pie crust
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- Decorative sugar for garnish (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll one pie crust dough and using a knife, square the edges. Cut into 12 rectangles, each 2 inches wide by 3 inches long. Place a teaspoon of preserves in center of 6 rectangles and top with remaining rectangles. Using a fork, crimp edges and place on baking sheet. Unroll second pie crust dough and repeat process.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, make glaze by stirring together confectioners’ sugar and milk until smooth and spreadable. Spread glaze over fruit pockets and immediately sprinkle with decorative sugar, if desired. Let harden, then serve.
Check This Out!
- For more fruity pastries you'll love, try our Fresh Peach Hand Pies, our Apple Puff Pastry Pies, or our Double Cherry Turnovers.
- Need more snacks that the kids will love? Try our After School Pizza Puffs, our Dirt Cups, or our Seriously-Good Peanut Butter Bars!
- We love using fruit in our desserts! You'll love our Black Forest Pie, our Creamy Crumbly Blackberry Bars, or our Fresh and Fruity Dessert Pizza.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!