We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Years ago, bakeries often sold these old-time fruit roll-ups. Now we know how easy they are to make at home - with fresh ingredients and for less than the cost of today's packaged ones!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped prunes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, combine the raisins, orange juice, and 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the raisins are plumped. Remove from the heat and stir in the prunes and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and the corn syrup; mix well and pour equally into 12 muffin cups.
- Spread the pizza crust on a flat surface to form an 8- x 12-inch rectangle. Spread the fruit mixture evenly over the crust. Starting from the long side, roll up jelly-roll style. Cut into twelve slices and place each slice cut side down in the muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
Feel free to experiment with other dried fruit like apricots or sweetened dried cranberries.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!