Fudgie Mini Souffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These one-bite wonders are filled with the fudgy and creamy flavors that you love. Whip up these Fudgie Mini Souffles and you'll know why!
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips, butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and the water over medium heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until the chocolate and butter have melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and quickly whisk in the egg yolks. Add beaten egg whites; fold until well combined. Pour evenly into baking cups.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until puffed and the tops are dry.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat heavy cream, remaining sugar, and vanilla, until slightly thickened. Serve warm souffles with the vanilla cream sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .