Fudgie Mini Souffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These one-bite wonders are filled with the fudgy and creamy flavors that you love. Whip up these Fudgie Mini Souffles and you'll know why!
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips, butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and the water over medium heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until the chocolate and butter have melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and quickly whisk in the egg yolks. Add beaten egg whites; fold until well combined. Pour evenly into baking cups.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until puffed and the tops are dry.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat heavy cream, remaining sugar, and vanilla, until slightly thickened. Serve warm souffles with the vanilla cream sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!