Peachy Berry Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With this recipe for homemade Peachy Berry Tart, using fresh or frozen peaches and blueberries, you're gonna look like a professional pastry chef! Nobody has to know you baked up this homey fruit tart in minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1 folded refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 3 cups fresh peeled and sliced peaches OR frozen peeled and sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries OR frozen blueberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pie crust on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, blueberries, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Arrange mixture in center of dough, leaving a 2-inch border.
- Fold edges of dough toward center, pressing gently to seal (dough will only partially cover peach mixture). Brush melted jelly over peach mixture and edges of dough.
- Bake 10 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake 20 more minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Looking for more easy pie recipes? Check out this collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 268
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.7g 1 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 277mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!