Peachy Berry Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With this recipe for homemade Peachy Berry Tart, using fresh or frozen peaches and blueberries, you're gonna look like a professional pastry chef! Nobody has to know you baked up this homey fruit tart in minutes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 folded refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 3 cups fresh peeled and sliced peaches OR frozen peeled and sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries OR frozen blueberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple jelly, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pie crust on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, blueberries, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Arrange mixture in center of dough, leaving a 2-inch border.
- Fold edges of dough toward center, pressing gently to seal (dough will only partially cover peach mixture). Brush melted jelly over peach mixture and edges of dough.
- Bake 10 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake 20 more minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Looking for more easy pie recipes? Check out this collection!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.