Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Looking for a new pastry recipe? You're going to love our Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cups! These bite sized pastries bring you the sweet and tangy combination of raspberry and chocolate, all cupped in a flaky, buttery dough. They're delicious warm, or perfect chilled for the next day. Either way, this raspberry pastry recipe is a little bite of bliss!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until creamy. Add flour, beating until well combined. Cover and chill dough 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Shape chilled dough into thirty 1-inch balls. Place each dough ball in ungreased mini muffin cups. Using your thumb, press dough into each cup, forming crusts. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of preserves into crusts, then top with 4 chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is firm and crust is golden. Cool slightly and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- Want more chocolate and raspberry? Try our Chocolate Raspberry Cake, our Creamy Raspberry Dessert Bars, or our Raspberry Chiffon Pie!
- If you're a fan of pastries, you'll love our Apple Puff Pastry Pies and our Mardi Gras Beignets.
- For something pop-in-your-mouth good, try one of our Marvelous Mini Dessert Recipes.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.