Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Looking for a new pastry recipe? You're going to love our Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cups! These bite sized pastries bring you the sweet and tangy combination of raspberry and chocolate, all cupped in a flaky, buttery dough. They're delicious warm, or perfect chilled for the next day. Either way, this raspberry pastry recipe is a little bite of bliss!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until creamy. Add flour, beating until well combined. Cover and chill dough 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Shape chilled dough into thirty 1-inch balls. Place each dough ball in ungreased mini muffin cups. Using your thumb, press dough into each cup, forming crusts. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of preserves into crusts, then top with 4 chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is firm and crust is golden. Cool slightly and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- Want more chocolate and raspberry? Try our Chocolate Raspberry Cake, our Creamy Raspberry Dessert Bars, or our Raspberry Chiffon Pie!
- If you're a fan of pastries, you'll love our Apple Puff Pastry Pies and our Mardi Gras Beignets.
- For something pop-in-your-mouth good, try one of our Marvelous Mini Dessert Recipes.