Raspberry Chiffon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This airy, whipped pie is bursting with berry flavor! Do you want to know the best part? This Raspberry Chiffon Pie only calls for four ingredients!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10-ounce) jar raspberry preserves
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- Fresh raspberries and mint leaves for garnish (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth. Add raspberry preserves. Beat on low just until combined. Gently fold in whipped cream. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours, or until firm. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)