Chocolate Walnut Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
When it comes to baking, these two ingredients go together in a timeless way. We're talking about chocolate and walnuts! Our easy pastry recipe for Chocolate Walnut Bites is a simple way to enjoy that classic combination. Make them for a picnic, a potluck, or just to have around the house. You can't go wrong. The best part? They're bite-sized!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and cream cheese until creamy. Add flour, beating until well combined. Cover and chill dough 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Shape chilled dough into about thirty 1-inch balls. Place each dough ball in ungreased mini muffin cups. Using your thumb, press dough into each cup, forming a crust. Spoon chocolate chip mixture evenly into crusts.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is firm and crust is golden. Cool slightly, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more to love with walnuts? Try our Cinnamon Walnut Cupcakes, our Maple Walnut Drops, or our Frozen Caramel Pizookie!
- If you're nutty for recipes with nuts, you're going to love our Cashew Turtles, our Crunchy Peanut Pie, and our Maui Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Did you know this recipe has a sister? Try our Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cups!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.