Black Bottom Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make this special treat tonight! Black Bottom Pie is a delicious pie-within-a-brownie that's perfect for anybody with an extreme sweet tooth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated ready-to-bake brownies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 drops green food color
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Evenly cover bottom and sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with the ready-to-bake brownies, forming a crust. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until set; let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, peppermint extract, and green food color with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping then spoon into brownie crust.
- Cover pie, and chill at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate.
Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 638
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 73 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.9g 14 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 382mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!