The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Chocolate Mint Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Our Chocolate Mint Pie is simply loaded with fudge. Make one today...and you'll surely please that sweet tooth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4.6-ounce) package thin chocolate-covered mint candies, coarsely chopped
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar hot fudge, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of the chopped candies. Add remaining chopped candies to brownie batter; mix well then pour into pie shell.
- Bake 75 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Just before serving, top each piece of pie with a scoop of ice cream, a drizzle of hot fudge, and a sprinkle of the reserved chopped candies.
For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Warm Bacon Dressing
Mmm! Any salad would love to be dressed with this easy-to-make Warm Bacon Dressing! But don't stop there...it's great over almost any vegetables.