Frozen Pineapple-Lemon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got just the dessert for your next patio barbecue, and it's one that you can make the night before! Our Frozen Pineapple-Lemon Pie is a no-bake pie that's full of light and tropical flavors, perfect for sunshiney days.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, drained (reserve 1 tablespoon syrup)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- grated peel of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, the reserved syrup, whipped topping, nuts, lemon peel, and lemon juice; stir until well blended then spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours, or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!