Frozen Pineapple-Lemon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got just the dessert for your next patio barbecue, and it's one that you can make the night before! Our Frozen Pineapple-Lemon Pie is a no-bake pie that's full of light and tropical flavors, perfect for sunshiney days.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup, drained (reserve 1 tablespoon syrup)
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- grated peel of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, the reserved syrup, whipped topping, nuts, lemon peel, and lemon juice; stir until well blended then spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze 6 hours, or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!