Impossible Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 3 Hr
Talk about having a secret helper in the kitchen! Impossible pies make their own crust, so we don't have to do a thing but mix 'em together and bake! Why wait for Thanksgiving when we can enjoy this lighter pumpkin pie anytime?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender on high speed for 1 minute, or place all ingredients in a large bowl and beat 2 minutes with a hand beater. Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- If you want to fancy up this pie a bit, top with dollops of light whipped cream and a cinnamon stick.
- Plus, if you loved this Impossible Pumpkin Pie, be sure to check out our recipe for Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie!
- Bonus! Make sure to enjoy even more great pumpkin desserts by checking out our collection of 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it's sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!