Impossible Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Talk about having a secret helper in the kitchen! Impossible pies make their own crust, so we don't have to do a thing but mix 'em together and bake! Why wait for Thanksgiving when we can enjoy this lighter pumpkin pie anytime?!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender on high speed for 1 minute, or place all ingredients in a large bowl and beat 2 minutes with a hand beater. Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- If you want to fancy up this pie a bit, top with dollops of light whipped cream and a cinnamon stick.
- Plus, if you loved this Impossible Pumpkin Pie, be sure to check out our recipe for Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie!
- Bonus! Make sure to enjoy even more great pumpkin desserts by checking out our collection of 30 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!