Sunny Lemon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Add a ray of sunshine to any gathering by serving Sunny Lemon Pie for dessert. Bursting with the tastes of fresh lemon, this creamy no-bake pie is perfect for warm weather days.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package cook-and-serve lemon pudding and pie filling, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
While lemon pie filling is still hot, stir in lemon juice and lemon peel. Add sour cream; mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and chill at least 2 hours, or until set. Dollop with whipped topping and chill until ready to serve.
For an extra special presentation, garnish with sliced lemons.
- Sure, you can use a store-bought pie crust for this, but you can easily make your own homemade graham cracker pie crust, too. You just might want to give it a try!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 368
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 9.3g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 42mg 14 %
- Sodium 435mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!