Sunny Lemon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Add a ray of sunshine to any gathering by serving Sunny Lemon Pie for dessert. Bursting with the tastes of fresh lemon, this creamy no-bake pie is perfect for warm weather days.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package cook-and-serve lemon pudding and pie filling, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
While lemon pie filling is still hot, stir in lemon juice and lemon peel. Add sour cream; mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and chill at least 2 hours, or until set. Dollop with whipped topping and chill until ready to serve.
For an extra special presentation, garnish with sliced lemons.
- Sure, you can use a store-bought pie crust for this, but you can easily make your own homemade graham cracker pie crust, too. You just might want to give it a try!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 368
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 9.3g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 42mg 14 %
- Sodium 435mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!