Crispy Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love peanut butter, then get ready for a creamy double dose with our no-bake Crispy Cream Pie. A crunchy peanut butter crust filled with cold peanut butter ice cream, makes this 4-ingredient pie a peanut butter lover's delight.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 2 heaping cups crisped rice cereal
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, mix together 1/3 cup peanut butter, corn syrup and cereal and pat into bottom of two 8-inch pie plates. (Hint: Keep fingers wet, so they won't stick to crust.)
- In another large bowl, mix together remaining peanut butter and ice cream; spoon into crusts, dividing filling evenly between 2 pie plates.
- Place pies in freezer to set.
- Be sure to soften the ice cream to a creamy, not liquid, consistency before using it and freeze the final product right away. To soften the ice cream, break it up in a bowl and stir with a wooden spoon. Do not let ice cream melt. To save time, we sometimes use a peanut butter ice cream instead of mixing the ice cream and peanut butter together.
- Drizzle with melted peanut butter before serving, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!