Mini Apple Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Capture the full flavor of Grandma's home with these delicious Mini Apple Pies! This quick and easy recipe will fill the house with the glorious scent of apples and cinnamon for that true home cookin' feeling.
What You'll Need
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add apple mixture and cook 5 minutes, or until apples are soft, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Place biscuits on a flat surface and press with fingertips to flatten. Equally divide the apple mixture into the center of each biscuit and fold dough over to form a half moon. Using a fork, crimp the edges to seal, then place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.