Mini Apple Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Capture the full flavor of Grandma's home with these delicious Mini Apple Pies! This quick and easy recipe will fill the house with the glorious scent of apples and cinnamon for that true home cookin' feeling.
What You'll Need
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon juice.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; add apple mixture and cook 5 minutes, or until apples are soft, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Place biscuits on a flat surface and press with fingertips to flatten. Equally divide the apple mixture into the center of each biscuit and fold dough over to form a half moon. Using a fork, crimp the edges to seal, then place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!