Mini Sweet Potato Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bake up your sweet potato pie in a muffin tin for a fun way to serve 'em up during the holidays. Our Mini Sweet Potato Pies are full of bite-sized deliciousness and they're great for parties where there's more than one dessert to enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) box refrigerated pie crust
- 2 (15-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 90 mini-marshmallows
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 18 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Unroll pie crust onto a flat surface. Using a 2-inch cookie cutter, or juice glass, cut out 9 circles from each pie crust. Press dough into muffin cups, set aside.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients, except marshmallows, and puree until smooth.
- Spoon mixture evenly into each cup. Bake for 10 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Place about 5 marshmallows on top and place back in oven and cook for 2 to 4 minutes more or until marshmallows soften and turn golden.
To make a bite-sized version, use 36 mini-cupcake tins and use a shot glass to cut the circles.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 192
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 27mg 9 %
- Sodium 156mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)