Mini Sweet Potato Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bake up your sweet potato pie in a muffin tin for a fun way to serve 'em up during the holidays. Our Mini Sweet Potato Pies are full of bite-sized deliciousness and they're great for parties where there's more than one dessert to enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) box refrigerated pie crust
- 2 (15-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 90 mini-marshmallows
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 18 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Unroll pie crust onto a flat surface. Using a 2-inch cookie cutter, or juice glass, cut out 9 circles from each pie crust. Press dough into muffin cups, set aside.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients, except marshmallows, and puree until smooth.
- Spoon mixture evenly into each cup. Bake for 10 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Place about 5 marshmallows on top and place back in oven and cook for 2 to 4 minutes more or until marshmallows soften and turn golden.
To make a bite-sized version, use 36 mini-cupcake tins and use a shot glass to cut the circles.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 192
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 27mg 9 %
- Sodium 156mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!