Best Ambrosia Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This no-bake pie is super easy to make and oh-so-refreshing, it's no wonder why it's named after the food of the gods! Our Best Ambrosia Pie has a coconutty crust and a sweet fruity filling that'll have you coming back for just one. more. slice.
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) package flaked coconut, toasted, with 2 tablespoons reserved for garnish
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (16-ounce) can fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
Coat a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
In small bowl, combine coconut (except coconut reserved for garnish) and butter; mix well. Spread into prepared pie plate to form a crust, pressing firmly into bottom and up sides of pie plate. Place in refrigerator to chill.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, fruit cocktail, and marshmallows. Stir gently until well mixed. Fold in whipped topping, then spoon into prepared crust. Garnish with reserved coconut, then cover and chill at least 8 hours, or until set.
- Top with maraschino cherries or mandarin orange segments for an extra burst of color.
- Looking for more great sweet desserts? Check out our collection of Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.