Guilt-Free Buffalo Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you’re looking for something to help you stay on your New Year, New You resolution or just the right thing to serve at your big game-day bash, this recipe really delivers.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper (wing) sauce
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cooked diced chicken breast, thawed
- 1 (11-ounce) package frozen cauliflower crust
- 1/2 cup refrigerated ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles, optional
What to Do
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!