Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 pounds frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, and salt; mix well. Add wings and toss until evenly coated. Place wings on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until crispy, turning once during cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, and black pepper. Place wings in lemon mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
There's no shortage of great chicken wing recipes on our website, and they're all yummy! One of our all-time favorites is our Crispy Honey Mustard Wings!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.