Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 pounds frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, and salt; mix well. Add wings and toss until evenly coated. Place wings on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until crispy, turning once during cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, and black pepper. Place wings in lemon mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
There's no shortage of great chicken wing recipes on our website, and they're all yummy! One of our all-time favorites is our Crispy Honey Mustard Wings!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.