BBQ Raspberry-Glazed Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever used your pressure cooker to make tender and juicy bbq-style ribs? If not, it's about time you did! These BBQ Raspberry-Glazed Ribs from our "Cook it Slow, Cook it Fast" cookbook are mouthwatering-good and super simple to make!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (18-ounce) jar seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 cup Thai chili sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to broil. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Rub mixture evenly over both sides of ribs and place on baking sheet.
- Broil 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until browned. Let cool 5 minutes, then cut into 2-rib sections. Place in a 6-quart or larger pressure cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce, raspberry jam, and chili sauce; mix well and pour over ribs.
- Securely lock lid in place and over high heat, bring to full pressure; reduce heat just enough to maintain pressure for 30 minutes. Perform a natural release. Remove ribs and serve with sauce.
- If you're using an electric pressure cooker, prepare as directed above except in step 4, set timer for 30 minutes.
- For more great recipes like this one, be sure to order your very own copy of our Cook it Slow, Cook it Fast cookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This mouthwatering dish features an all-star summer line-up of zucchini, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and more. To say that our All-Star Zucchini is flavorful is an understatement! It's just as amazing on its own as it is served over a bed of pasta. Yum!