We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This year, since everyone loves stuffing, why not serve two varieties? Of course you’ll want to keep your good-old traditional favorite, but when you add our Cornbread Stuffing to your holiday menu, watch everyone’s eyes open wide. It’s super moist, so easy to make, and is just as good with your leftovers as it is on Thanksgiving day.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 7 cups coarsely crumbled cornbread
- 1 cup chicken broth
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery, and sauté for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine egg and sour cream; mix well. Add corn, sautéed vegetables, cornbread, and broth. Stir gently until thoroughly mixed. Spoon stuffing into casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through in center.
Test Kitchen Tip: If you want to add a little kick to this, try starting with jalapeño-studded cornbread, or you can add a few tablespoons of chopped pickled jalapeños to the mix.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.