The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
This year, since everyone loves stuffing, why not serve two varieties? Of course you’ll want to keep your good-old traditional favorite, but when you add our Cornbread Stuffing to your holiday menu, watch everyone’s eyes open wide. It’s super moist, so easy to make, and is just as good with your leftovers as it is on Thanksgiving day.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 7 cups coarsely crumbled cornbread
- 1 cup chicken broth
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery, and sauté for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine egg and sour cream; mix well. Add corn, sautéed vegetables, cornbread, and broth. Stir gently until thoroughly mixed. Spoon stuffing into casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through in center.
Test Kitchen Tip: If you want to add a little kick to this, try starting with jalapeño-studded cornbread, or you can add a few tablespoons of chopped pickled jalapeños to the mix.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!