Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This year, since everyone loves stuffing, why not serve two varieties? Of course you’ll want to keep your good-old traditional favorite, but when you add our Cornbread Stuffing to your holiday menu, watch everyone’s eyes open wide. It’s super moist, so easy to make, and is just as good with your leftovers as it is on Thanksgiving day.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 7 cups coarsely crumbled cornbread
- 1 cup chicken broth
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery, and sauté for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine egg and sour cream; mix well. Add corn, sautéed vegetables, cornbread, and broth. Stir gently until thoroughly mixed. Spoon stuffing into casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through in center.
Test Kitchen Tip: If you want to add a little kick to this, try starting with jalapeño-studded cornbread, or you can add a few tablespoons of chopped pickled jalapeños to the mix.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.