We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out your grass skirts and let the luau begin! These mini slider burgers we cook on our grill will take your taste buds to the tropics in minutes. Better make a bunch, 'cause they disappear fast!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices pepper Jack cheese, each cut into 4 quarters
- 1 (12-count) package Hawaiian bread rolls, toasted
What to Do
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, 1/4 cup pineapple preserves, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to use.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, remaining pineapple preserves, the onion powder, remaining salt, and the black pepper; mix well.
Divide mixture into 12 equal amounts and make 12 patties. Grill patties 4 to 6 minutes, or to desired doneness beyond that, turning them over halfway through grilling.
- Place 2 pieces of cheese on each slider about 2 minutes before burgers are finished cooking. When done, place each patty on a toasted roll and top with pineapple mayonnaise sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 583
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 33g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 30g 59 %
- Cholesterol 126mg 42 %
- Sodium 590mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!