We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out your grass skirts and let the luau begin! These mini slider burgers we cook on our grill will take your taste buds to the tropics in minutes. Better make a bunch, 'cause they disappear fast!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon plus 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices pepper Jack cheese, each cut into 4 quarters
- 1 (12-count) package Hawaiian bread rolls, toasted
What to Do
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, 1/4 cup pineapple preserves, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to use.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, remaining pineapple preserves, the onion powder, remaining salt, and the black pepper; mix well.
Divide mixture into 12 equal amounts and make 12 patties. Grill patties 4 to 6 minutes, or to desired doneness beyond that, turning them over halfway through grilling.
- Place 2 pieces of cheese on each slider about 2 minutes before burgers are finished cooking. When done, place each patty on a toasted roll and top with pineapple mayonnaise sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 595
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 33g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 68 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 30g 60 %
- Cholesterol 125mg 42 %
- Sodium 592mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.