Baked Ham in Cheese Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a cause for celebration when you set this baked ham recipe on your holiday table. We got the recipe for this Baked Ham in Cheese Crust from a viewer, who said she was willing to let us in on a family secret, 'cause it's just too good not to share! This cheese crusted ham will bring the whole gang to the table and delight their tummies and their taste buds. Bake up this cheesy ham recipe for your next Easter Sunday dinner, and they'll be talking about it all year long.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5-pound) fully cooked ham
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray; place ham in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Using your hands, form a crust by patting pineapple mixture over ham, completely covering top and sides, except for cut side.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until ham is heated through and crust is golden. Slice and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 424
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 45g 91 %
- Cholesterol 150mg 50 %
- Sodium 1,742mg 73 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.