Baked Ham in Cheese Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a cause for celebration when you set this baked ham recipe on your holiday table. We got the recipe for this Baked Ham in Cheese Crust from a viewer, who said she was willing to let us in on a family secret, 'cause it's just too good not to share! This cheese crusted ham will bring the whole gang to the table and delight their tummies and their taste buds. Bake up this cheesy ham recipe for your next Easter Sunday dinner, and they'll be talking about it all year long.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (5-pound) fully cooked ham
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray; place ham in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Using your hands, form a crust by patting pineapple mixture over ham, completely covering top and sides, except for cut side.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until ham is heated through and crust is golden. Slice and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!