Cherry Cola Country Pork Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sink your teeth into our outrageously awesome Cherry Cola Country Pork Ribs and make sure to keep a bunch of napkins on hand. These saucy ribs will have you licking your smiling lips every time!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated cherry cola or cola beverage
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Maraschino cherries in their own juice
What to Do
In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown ribs on all sides 8 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and drain off excess liquid.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour cola mixture over ribs and cook 1-1/2 hours or until ribs are cooked through and tender, turning occasionally.
We like to use country-style ribs 'cause they're meatier, but spareribs will taste good, too.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!