Cherry Cola Country Pork Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sink your teeth into our outrageously awesome Cherry Cola Country Pork Ribs and make sure to keep a bunch of napkins on hand. These saucy ribs will have you licking your smiling lips every time!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 1 (12 ounce) can carbonated cherry cola or cola beverage
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Maraschino cherries in their own juice
What to Do
In a soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown ribs on all sides 8 to 10 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and drain off excess liquid.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour cola mixture over ribs and cook 1-1/2 hours or until ribs are cooked through and tender, turning occasionally.
We like to use country-style ribs 'cause they're meatier, but spareribs will taste good, too.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to wait for an invitation to enjoy this bean soup! Inspired by the one that's been served at the Senate Dining Room since the early 20th century, our U.S. Senate Bean Soup is a true winner. Between the rich broth, the chunks of smoky ham, and the tender-cooked beans, it's hard to choose what we love best about it!