Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 (3/4-inch thick) bone in pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a small saucepan, whisk vinegar and cornstarch until smooth. Add onion, honey, mustard, and brown sugar and heat over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Reserve half the glaze in a small bowl for later use.
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper. Grill 3 to 4 minutes per side. Brush chops with glaze and grill 2 to 3 more minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Serve pork chops with reserved glaze drizzled on top.
If you enjoy pork chops on the grill as much as we do around here, you'll be looking for other ways to prepare them, so check out our website. For starters, we all love our Grilled Asian Pork Chops, so give 'em a try!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).