Margarita Grilled Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Hr 20 Min
Grab your paper umbrellas and your favorite tropical shirt. We're mixin' up some margaritas... grilling style! Our Margarita Grilled Pork Tenderloin has the right combination of flavors to make anyone come back for seconds (and thirds and fourths). We let the pork tenderloin marinade throughout the day to really soak in all that juicy flavor. And when we cook it up, boy, was it worth the wait!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tequila (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large resealable plastic freezer bag. Add pork, and seal; marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Spray cold grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees).
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt. Grill pork, covered, 10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted into thickest part of pork registers 155 degrees. Remove from grill; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until thermometer reaches 160 degrees. Cut tenderloin into thin slices to serve.
The marinade in this dish takes only 5 minutes to prepare. Whip up the mixture in the morning, and let the pork marinate throughout the day. Then all you'll need to do is throw the meat on the grill.