Orange Bourbon Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 25 Min
Our to-die-for easy homemade glaze that's brushed on to a bone-in smoked ham will make your holiday entertaining memorable. Our Test Kitchen's favorite recipe for Orange Bourbon Ham is so simple yet so elegant
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- 5-pound) bone-in smoked ham half, fully cooked, unsliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup bourbon or whiskey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- With a sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern into skin of ham and place in a large roasting pan. Place orange slices around ham.
- In a small pot, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and heat until warm. Pour half of bourbon glaze over ham and roast 30 minutes. Baste occasionally with remaining glaze and continue to cook additional 45 minutes, or until heated through. Let ham stand 10 minutes before slicing.
We like to serve this elegant ham with a colorful side dish, like our Green Beans and Sweet Potatoes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!