Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is no denying Art's love for food, and while his list of favorite recipes could go on for days, we picked the ones that were closest to his heart. Art loved sharing his recipes with you as much as you love making them and all of us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen promise to keep his legacy alive and continue to bring you quick and easy recipes that Art would be proud of.
What to Do
From a timeless classic like baked ziti to his favorite Russian salad dressing, you can continue to make Mr. Food's favorite recipes any night of the week.
- Family Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Better Baked Ziti
- Old Fashioned Pound Cake
- Perfect Egg Salad
- Flo's Russian Dressing
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Please take a moment and share with us your favorite Mr. Food recipes and memories on our Memorial page.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes
- Down-Home Cookin: 24 Easy Southern Favorites
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Kentucky Derby Recipes: Top 32 Recipe Ideas
- 9 Simple Sheet Pan Dinners
- 50 American Food Recipes for Each State