Mr. Food's Favorite Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There is no denying Art's love for food, and while his list of favorite recipes could go on for days, we picked the ones that were closest to his heart. Art loved sharing his recipes with you as much as you love making them and all of us in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen promise to keep his legacy alive and continue to bring you quick and easy recipes that Art would be proud of.
What to Do
From a timeless classic like baked ziti to his favorite Russian salad dressing, you can continue to make Mr. Food's favorite recipes any night of the week.
- Family Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Better Baked Ziti
- Old Fashioned Pound Cake
- Perfect Egg Salad
- Flo's Russian Dressing
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Please take a moment and share with us your favorite Mr. Food recipes and memories on our Memorial page.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.
- Throwback Week: A Journey Through the Decades
- 16 Perfectly Easy Puff Pastry Recipes
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- 11 Tasty and Quick Easy Dinner Recipes
- Italian Christmas Eve Menu: 31 Italian Christmas Recipes
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Amish Cooking: 8 Easy Side Dish Recipes
- 10 Easy Goulash Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 5-Ingredient Recipes: 39 Simple 5-Ingredient Dinners