Autumn Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to wait more than 15 minutes to enjoy your favorite sweet potato casserole when you use our recipe for Autumn Sweet Potatoes. Thanks to shortcut ingredients and a microwave, you can whip up a delicious sweet potato casserole just minutes before your holiday feast, or whenever cravings set in!
What You'll Need
- 1 (40-ounce) can sweet potatoes or yams, drained and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
What to Do
- In a microwaveable baking dish, combine sweet potatoes, carrots, pineapple, and brown sugar; mix well. Microwave for 8-10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over the top of the casserole.
- Microwave for 2-4 minutes, or until the marshmallows are melted.*
*Adjust cooking times according to your microwave.
If you'd like even more great seasonal dishes, check out our free eCookbook, Mr. Food Fall Favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!