Fast Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now you can make one of everybody's favorite "Chinese restaurant" dishes in your own kitchen, and it's such a snap!
What You'll Need
- 4 to 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced on an angle, about 1/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 cups cooked rice
What to Do
In a large saucepan, heat oil; saute scallions quickly, just until warm. Stir in remaining ingredients; continue cooking just until heated through.
- For color and flavor variety you can add chopped cooked scrambled egg, diced cooked green pepper or broccoli stems, or diced cooked chicken or ham. Enjoy it your own way!
- Complete the meal by making our Egg Drop Soup too!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!