Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh herbs add flavor to any recipe, and our holiday-festive Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are proof of that! Whenever company is coming, for a Thanksgiving feast or Christmas entertaining or anytime at all, these easy potatoes are always a crowd-pleaser.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except parsley; mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, and bake 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, or until potatoes are fork-tender. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
If you have fresh rosemary on hand, you can replace the dried with 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary. Remember, any time you replace dried herbs with fresh, it takes 1 tablespoon of a fresh herb to replace 1 teaspoon dried.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 243
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 9.8g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 3.1g 6 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 357mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %