Easy Lemon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Lemon Mousse is the lemon dessert you've been looking for! The silky, sweet, and luxurious mousse dessert is exactly what you need when you're looking for something light and guilt-free. One of the easiest lemon desserts out there, this is sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat together until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- For an extra special treat, top this yummy lemon dessert with blackberries and mint!
- If you're looking for a change, try using lime juice and lime extract instead of lemon. Topped with berries it's a lemon- or lime-berry mousse. Served with plain cake, it's a fancy-looking (and fancy-tasting) mousse cake.
- But if you're looking for real mousse dessert perfection, be sure to try out our Mini Chocolate Mousse Cups!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!