The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Easy Lemon Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 6 (1/2 cup servings)
Easy Lemon Mousse is the lemon dessert you've been looking for! The silky, sweet, and luxurious mousse dessert is exactly what you need when you're looking for something light and guilt-free. One of the easiest lemon desserts out there, this is sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Beat together until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tips
- For an extra special treat, top this yummy lemon dessert with blackberries and mint!
- If you're looking for a change, try using lime juice and lime extract instead of lemon. Topped with berries it's a lemon- or lime-berry mousse. Served with plain cake, it's a fancy-looking (and fancy-tasting) mousse cake.
- But if you're looking for real mousse dessert perfection, be sure to try out our Mini Chocolate Mousse Cups!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!