The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Fluffy Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some desserts really deserve their "cherry on top," and this Fluffy Rice Pudding is one of them! You'll love this yummy rice dessert so much, we wouldn't be surprised if you find yourself scraping the bowl clean!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups cooked long- or whole-grain rice (not instant)
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. With a spoon, stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
Pour mixture into casserole dish. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until center is set. Allow to cool 10 minutes, then serve immediately, while still warm.
- Once you've tried our Fluffy Rice Pudding, why not try some of our other rice pudding recipes? You're sure to find a new variation to love in our collection of Our Best Rice Pudding Recipes!
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 408
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 54 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 5.8g 12 %
- Cholesterol 100mg 33 %
- Sodium 236mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 5 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.