Blender Mocha Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Break out the blender and get ready for a real treat! Whether you make it in the morning, or as an after dinner drink, our Blender Mocha Mousse is so simple to make you'll never go back to the coffee shop again. This is a simple way to have 5-star restaurant quality Belgium mousse in the comfort of your own kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
What to Do
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring milk just to a boil.
- In a blender, combine chocolate chips, sugar, and coffee powder. Pour hot milk into blender and blend until smooth; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold cooled chocolate into whipped cream until well mixed. Spoon mousse into individual bowls or a medium serving bowl.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Check This Out!
For a more intense coffee flavor, feel free to substitute espresso powder for the instant coffee powder. Before serving, dollop with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- There really is so much you can do with your blender! We like to top off some of our special desserts with our Blender Strawberry Sauce for an extra special flair.
For more recipes and cooking tips from Chef Danielle Turner, visit her website, cookingclarified.com.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!