The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Chocolate-Orange Pudding Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
From the navel orange growers, this one'll have your gang pleading for more? and more? and more! Oh, my!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 cups whole or lowfat milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated orange peel
- 1 navel orange, peeled and diced
- 4 teaspoons peanut butter (crunchy or smooth style)
- Whipped topping (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Stir in the grated orange rind, then chill for 15 minutes.
- Assemble the parfaits by spooning 2 tablespoons of the chilled pudding mixture into each of 4 parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Evenly distribute half of the orange pieces over the pudding, then spoon 2 tablespoons more of the pudding mixture over the orange pieces. Spoon 1 teaspoon of peanut butter into the center of each parfait. Sprinkle on the remaining orange pieces, then spoon the remaining pudding over the orange pieces, covering them completely. Top with whipped topping, if desired.