Decadent Chocolate Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Go ahead, indulge! We understand! Our recipe for Decadent Chocolate Pudding is so luxuriously rich and creamy, it's hard to resist falling in love with this dessert!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 1/3 cups (20 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons amaretto
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Pinch of salt
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is hot, but not boiling.
- Add chocolate chips and next 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Spoon into decorative glasses or custard cups; cover and chill at least 4 hours. Top each serving with whipped cream. Garnish, if desired, with chocolate shavings.
To make this chocolate-lover's delight more "family friendly," omit the amaretto and substitute 3 tablespoons milk and 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!