The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Easy Bundt Noodle Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Bundt Noodle Pudding looks so special on your dinner table that you won't need a party centerpiece!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package fine egg noodles
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (from a 2-ounce box) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black or white pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place eggs, onion soup mix, sour cream, salt, pepper, and peas in a large bowl; mix well. Add noodles and stir to coat.
- Pour mixture into prepared Bundt pan. Evenly drizzle melted butter over noodle mixture and bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until bubbling and the top begins to brown.
- Place a large plate over Bundt pan and carefully invert them. Slice into serving-sized pieces.
Any leftovers can be tightly wrapped in plastic wrap and used the next day -- and we bet you'll still get rave reviews.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.