The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Easy Bundt Noodle Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Bundt Noodle Pudding looks so special on your dinner table that you won't need a party centerpiece!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package fine egg noodles
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (from a 2-ounce box) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black or white pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place eggs, onion soup mix, sour cream, salt, pepper, and peas in a large bowl; mix well. Add noodles and stir to coat.
- Pour mixture into prepared Bundt pan. Evenly drizzle melted butter over noodle mixture and bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until bubbling and the top begins to brown.
- Place a large plate over Bundt pan and carefully invert them. Slice into serving-sized pieces.
Any leftovers can be tightly wrapped in plastic wrap and used the next day -- and we bet you'll still get rave reviews.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.