We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a trip down Memory Lane with this twist on the flavors of a campfire favorite, s'mores. Our creamy rich recipe for S'more Pudding can bring that comforting taste indoors, with no fire required.
What You'll Need:
- 11 whole graham crackers
- 1 (4-serving) package cook-and-serve chocolate pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions and still hot
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place 4-1/2 graham crackers in a single layer on the bottom of an 8-inch square metal baking pan. Spoon half the hot pudding over the graham crackers. Top with 1-1/2 cups marshmallows then another layer of 4-1/2 graham crackers, pressing down gently. Spoon remaining pudding on top then sprinkle with remaining marshmallows.
- Place under broiler 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden and begin to melt. Crush remaining 2 graham crackers and sprinkle over melted marshmallows.
- Allow to cool then cover and chill overnight to allow the graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Maybe you'd like to lighten this up a bit? Use reduced-fat graham crackers and low-fat milk.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.