We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This lively Jamaican jerk-seasoned Caribbean Salsa takes on a tropical tang thatâ€™s sure to be a crowd-pleasing hit. Served as a dipper or a topping for grilled chicken or fish, you canâ€™t beat it!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper or jerk seasoning (or to taste)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Stir before serving.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.