Delicate and Fancy Marinade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Delicate and fancy-tasting, yes, but so easy to make, too.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-styled mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a small bowl, mix together the vinegar, garlic, mustard, parsley, thyme, and marjoram. Whisk in the olive oil and pepper. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator, covered, until ready to use.
- Makes 1 cup.
Allow 2 chicken breasts to marinate in this mixture in the refrigerator, covered, for 30 minutes. This also works well with fish or beef (but let beef sit in the marinade for an extra 15 minutes).