Greek Tzatziki Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy way to get an authentic Mediterranean-style dish? All you really need is a Greek sauce recipe, like this one for Greek Tzatziki Sauce, and you've got it! If you've never made a homemade sauce before, don't worry—it's really not as tricky as you might think. Using only a few simple ingredients and pulling 'em all together, you'll have your Greek sauce finished in almost no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup finely chopped English cucumber (see Note)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint or 1/3 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared minced garlic
What To Do:
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill until ready to serve.
English cucumbers are seedless, and they're longer and thinner than regular cucumbers. There's no need to peel them, just be sure to wash thoroughly to remove the waxy finish, which helps to prolong the freshness of supermarket cucumbers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce
- Back-to-Basics Brown Gravy
- 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Louisiana Dipping Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- California Onion Dip