We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mango salsa is a refreshing surprise when you serve it with anything from fish to chicken. Why not make this fresh fruit salsa the next time you make a grilled main course, or for your next get-together?
What You'll Need
- 1 ripe mango, pitted, peeled, and finely chopped (see Mango-Cutting Tips)
- 1/2 medium-sized green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium-sized red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving; cover and store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Mango-Cutting Tips: Don't cut the mango in half; cut it close to the center seed, creating two half-spheres. Carefully insert a knife just under the skin then, using the knife, carefully peel off the skin. Cut each mango half into slices or cubes. Trim the remaining fruit from the pit.