Cranberry Relish Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Tart and tangy whole berry cranberry sauce and citrusy mandarin oranges co-star as the perfect tasty pairing in our luscious, colorful Cranberry Relish Squares that'll dress up your holiday bird or add pizzazz to an anytime weeknight meal.
What You'll Need
- 3 (4-serving-size) packages cranberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
What to Do
Place gelatin in a medium bowl and add boiling water; stir to dissolve gelatin. Add cranberry sauce, pecans, and oranges; mix well. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Cut into squares.
- These can be made several days in advance. Simply keep covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If you can't find cranberry-flavored gelatin, strawberry or cherry gelatin will work just fine.
- We love our relishes, 'cause they make tasty go-alongs with all kinds of dishes! How about trying our Amish Chow Chow and our Corn Relish, too!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 153
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 0.4g 2 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 81mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!