Peach and Plum Jam
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 small jars
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 5 Min
This jam freezes well. The only problem is, it usually disappears so fast that it never makes it to the freezer! It's homemade-delicious without the fuss. Everybody will be impressed because you made your own preserves!
What You'll Need
- 4 (16 ounces each) cans peaches in light or heavy syrup, drained (about 6 cups)
- 3 (16-1/2 ounces each) cans pitted canned plums, drained (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash peaches and plums. Add sugar and lemon juice; stir well. Pour into 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Bake, removing from oven and stirring frequently, until mixture almost reaches the consistency of jam (about 1 hour).
- When it cools, pour into jars or plastic containers and refrigerate or freeze.
When the jam cools, it will thicken even more.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)