Kick it Up Ranch Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for an easy way to flavor steaks, pork chops or even hamburgers, Kick-it-Up Ranch Butter is your ticket. In no time, this hearty flavored butter delivers all the kick you're looking for.
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill, then soften a bit before serving.
- Roll up log-style in wax paper, slice, and serve on grilled steaks or thick-cut pork chops.
- For a down-home burst of flavor, spread over cut sides of hamburger buns before grilling.
- Use a couple tablespoons to saute hot dogs and give 'em extra flavor excitement.