We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cups sauce
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Tartar Sauce can be a real spark for almost any fish dish, and it can make a fish lover out of almost anyone! Our homemade Tartar Sauce recipe is so easy and tasty, you'll never want bottled again.
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!