We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cups sauce
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Tartar Sauce can be a real spark for almost any fish dish, and it can make a fish lover out of almost anyone! Our homemade Tartar Sauce recipe is so easy and tasty, you'll never want bottled again.
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.