The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
Traditional Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Nothing's more all-American than a backyard cookout! And when it comes to slathering on a flavorful barbecue sauce, everybody has their favorite type. Check out this traditional favorite!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil; boil for a few minutes, until the sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Serve warm.
Makes about1-1/2 cups
- Discard any leftover sauce that has come in contact with raw meat or other foods.
- Any leftover sauce that hasn’t come in contact with raw foods should be allowed to cool before covering and storing in the refrigerator.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!